通过时间的经济危机2008 – 2011呈现人行使谨慎服务和酒店行业消耗。然而一些国家如西班牙能够维持他们的利润率,尽管经济衰退的旅游目的地更负担得起的。从英国和德国人感兴趣的旅游目的地,负担得起(Euromonitorintl,2011)。
The study aims to analyse the market and tourism development in resorts and hotels In the United Kingdom and discuss the key success factors by means of a comparative case study. Tourism development is viewed as a strategy that is linked with consumer behaviour, sustainable tourism, and economic growth (Bergin-Seers, & Jago, 2007).According to experts, the present product growth in existing product market and market development; market segmentation and more will all be included in the strategies. This study also focuses on the marketing, consumer behaviour, and environment policy changes. These are analysed and studied by TOWS analysis. PESTLE analysis will be used to compare two different locations, to find out what kind of issue they have and how they have developed strategies to meet the same.
The main objectives of this thesis are
• To understand and review the previous literature for the strategic assessment for resort development, and tourism.
• In order to excellent performance results, it is needed to establish distinct areas for improvement
• To discuss and analyse the economic development through tourism sector
• To discuss evolution in tourism sector
• To understand marketing opportunities and consumer behaviour in tourism industry
• To study micro and macro environment policy changes
The economic crises of through the periods of 2008-2011 rendered people to exercise caution in services and hospitality industry consumptions. However some countries like Spain were able to maintain their profit margins in spite of the recession as the tourist destinations were more affordable. People from Britain and Germany were interested in tourist destinations that were affordable (Euromonitorintl, 2011).