It is expected that by increasing the market penetration by a unique strategy the people should become more invested in the brand. This would enable the company to gain competitive advantage when new competitors enter the market.
In this, there is diversification of the service deliverable that is provided to the people. The risks in the process are not compromising on the existing quality and providing innovative features for all the people (Ethiraj, Gambardella and Helfat, 2016). For this, the employees should be trained to address towards the needs of all the people in the company.
SIDS is a condition where the infant dies owing to the lack of awareness in the approaches undertaken by the parents. This can be prevented and the safety of the infant can be assured by following certain protocols. However, apart from SIDS, there are also a number of risks for the infants that the parents should be aware. There is a need for the child to grow in a safe environment. Sometimes, the pediatricians miss out on important information regarding safety (Rothaermel, 2015). This can be provided by SIDS and kids company. The company should focus on providing holistic care and information about the well-being of the child.
• The company should focus on diversification of the current services.
• There should be membership programs and information provided to the parents about the ways to protect and raise a child in safe environment.
• There should be development of community based teaching about providing of safe environment.
• Repositioning of the brand has been prescribed.
• There should be more awareness and brand related images that the company should develop.
• More focus on the intangibles should be done to increase the service quality perceptions. This is a low cost alternative that the company needs to focus to leverage the persona of the brand in the current competition.