The option II is much more feasable in China than option I because China is highly rainy season country so water can be saved by building Dams. This saved water can be used any time either for agriculture, home, or industrial activities by using Option I, which enables to produce fresh and pure water. High end technology is easily available in China, and with Desalination Water Purification water saving technolgoies, the enironment impact will be increased because of the frequent use of the chemicals. Therefore, keeping all facts of cost and environment, in terms of cost option I is the best but in terms of environment protection option II is the best.On the other hand, one recommendation is to use both the technologies at the same time so that more amount of water can be saved for future use.
- South Africa, India, and China have a severe water shortage problem
- Cost of water secure solution is also important as it impacts on the country’s Gross Domestic Product
- Use of advance technolgies seems feasible option in China in terms of environmental impact
- China needs more environmental friendly activities than other activities as increase in population the land is limited and environment is getting polluted
- Desalination Water Purification (Option I) is ahighly cost effective method for water saving in China
- Dam is a less cost effective furing installation and environmental effective water saving solution